Northbrook College Campus
Initially founded in 1912, our reputation for creative arts expertise has flourished. Northbrook College graduates have been celebrated at the Oscars, BAFTA’s, London Fashion Week and more. We are proud of our heritage, but the future is happening now... that’s where you come in.
Bringing together artists, designers and actors, dancers and performers, innovators and creators. Our West Durrington Campus is home to 17 degrees in art, design, theatre and music. This tight-knit campus creates opportunities for artistic collaboration and networking.
Dedicated professional teachers boast a wealth of industry experience, guiding you to explore new heights of creative potential.
Become part of an artistic community that cares about your development and success.
- Ambition: Our students show tenacity and drive to meet their future goals.
- Community: We work collaboratively, producing talent for the local region and beyond.
- Creativity: We celebrate our creative spirit and encourage our students to explore new ideas.
- Inclusivity: A supportive environment that nurtures the talent of all our students.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do, in our work and the work of our students.
Qualifications You Can Trust
Our creative degrees are validated by the University of the Art London (UAL)
UAL oversees the standards and quality of our curriculum, further enriching your overall learning experience. UAL has been ranked second in the world for art and design*. UAL graduates comprise the majority of Turner Prize winners, British Designer of the Year winners and London Fashion Week designers.
*QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022