Worthing College: High School Programme
Study for one term, a semester or a full year as part of your High School Programme. This programme is ideal for those who wish to experience academic life in the UK. This opportunity allows students to develop theoretical knowledge and improve their English language skills at our English Language School.
Our High School students receive an individual timetable combining their three chosen subjects with English classes and one-to-one tutorials to discuss academic progress. Students can also enjoy arts or sports classes, plus weekly enrichment and social events, making our High School Programme a stimulating experience.
International students will have the chance to study with British A-Level students in their classes; this can be for one term, a semester or a full year. Students who stay for an entire year need to see our AS Courses.
We welcome applications for students to start their studies in September or January, so please get in touch!
A total of 5 subjects can be studied:
- English: IELTS examination classes.
- Humanities (Social Science): History, Government & Politics, Economics, Business Studies, Law, Media Studies, Sociology, French.
- Science: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography.
- Art: Graphic Art, Fine Art, Textiles, Photography.
High School Program for Brazil and Latin America
Worthing College is pleased to offer an enriching learning experience for Brazilian, Mexican, and other Latin American students. Choose to study with us, stay in a local home and be confident that your stay with us will be an unforgettable experience. Courses we offer include:
- English: IELTS classes
- Mathematics: Further Maths, Statistics
- Humanities: History, Government & Politics, Economics, Business Studies, Law, Media Studies, Sociology, French, Italian, German
- Sciences: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Geography
- Creative Arts: Art, Graphic Art, Fine Art, Textiles, Photography
- Sport: Choose from Football or Rugby
Students may start in September or January for one or two terms, or a complete year.
As the UK academic year starts in September, we may not be able to offer a full range of choices for students who start at other times. We need to see reports from your current school and evidence that you have good intermediate English language skills.
All students receive fully validated reports. Please get in touch for more information.