Groups and training packages at the MET
Brighton MET offers specialised tailor-made courses for groups of students and trainees from employers, colleges, universities and International organisations. Stay with us for at least two weeks, develop your English skills and soak up the broad array of activities Brighton City offers.
We can offer various course specialism, including marketing, business, engineering and health care. Whatever you need, we would be happy to put together a bespoke programme that caters for your needs and exceeds your expectations.
Why choose groups & training at the MET?
- In-country delivery and blended learning packages are available
- Courses delivered in our Brighton MET UK college environment with the opportunity to interact with UK learners and staff
- Excellent support team including a dedicated project officer, international academic support, accommodation service, visa and welfare advice
- Access to a wide variety of curriculum areas with specialised workshops and facilities
- Ability to combine professional qualifications with English language study
- Erasmus Plus hosting organisation
- Over 25 years of experience working with international partners from various organisations and cultural backgrounds.
We understand that you may have specific requirements and a flexible course design approach to meet and exceed your needs.
Group package types:
- English language (e.g. General English, PET/FCE, business, executive)
- Erasmus Plus: VET KA1 mobility programmes
- Alternanza SCUOLA - LAVORO
- Business and professional (e.g. marketing, work-ready)
- Work experience programmes
- Specialist vocational programmes (e.g. engineering, hair and beauty, food and culinary arts, games development)
- Teacher Training (CLIL, refresher courses, TESOL)
- Combination packages
- Many more... scroll down to contact us with specific requests.
Career English Skills
This programme explores critical life and career skills such as presentation, problem-solving, team building, cross-cultural communication etc.
The programme has been carefully designed and blends theory with practical application.
The course is suitable for anyone who works as part of a team: students, teachers, professionals etc.
We can offer group proposals for tuition only, or this programme can also be combined with Work Placement Experience for EU/EEA students.
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Level of English: Minimum B1
For the work placement, students will be asked to submit a personal statement with their previous experience and career interests.
Teacher Training Programme
Teacher training courses address the needs of language teachers at all levels of experience.
Teachers will develop their classroom skills, knowledge and confidence by engaging in interactive workshops combining theory and practice.
Depending on participants’ needs and interests, training courses may cover a broad range of topics such as:
New teaching methodologies
Lesson planning and staging
Using technology and many other topics
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Level of English: Minimum B2
At the MET, we offer a range of General English classes, Exam Preparation courses, and Vocational and Academic courses.
Whether you are looking for a closed group option or immersion classes alongside other International or British students, we can develop a personalised group proposal.
Here are some ideas of what we successfully deliver;
- English for Engineering
- Hair and Beauty Programmes
- English for Creative Arts
- English for cabin crew
- Business English
- Exam Preparation
- British culture
And many more…
Entry requirements will depend on the subject choice.