Chi 365 Interactive Learning
Chi365 is an electronic platform that assists students on their academic journey at CCG. Chi 365 is accessible on PCs, tablets and mobile phones.
Students can use Chi 365 for the following:
- To monitor their progress.
- View records of their tutorial meetings with their teachers.
- Monitor their learning targets and stay up to date with their achievements.
- View their termly and weekly class study plans
- Find their homework.
- Access essential information about the English Language School, college and the local area.
- Request letter for support in setting up a UK bank account
- Find out about our social programmes and book a place for excursions.
- Find self-study resources to study outside of class and for 3 months after they leave the English Language School.
What is Chi365?
Student dashboard showing progress: